Sunday, April 15, 2007

Little about me

Yaser Al Mosabi born in Abu Dhabi city on September 17th 1987 and is Living in Almoroor area two roads away from the HCT.

I study at the ADMC, Level 2 and I chose Electronics Engineer major. My friends influenced me to choose this major, because it has a better future. I have a lot of friends and I always hang out with them. Besides, I enjoy spending time with my family and relatives. I like watching movies and listening to music. I have a lot of favorite movies and listen to a range of classic and R&B music. In my free times, I usually walk around the house and sometimes I go to the officers club and play football and swim. It’s not far from the house. It only takes 10 minutes to reach it. In the weekends, I go to the beach with my friends. We like to barbecue and playing volleyball.

In the future I hope that I will reach a good position in a petroleum company.

No comments: